Battlebots
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlebots

A new forum for battlebots enthusiasts, competitors, and fans.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inBuilders DB

so whats everybody up to?

Go down 
+12
Jeff L
Evan Steeves
jtm94
Stephen
Camden W
MikeNCR
Don Doerfler
rdubard
Cody
SamM
zwtipp05
Koolaid64
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jeeves_m_d
ULTRA contributor
ULTRA contributor
jeeves_m_d

People Skills : 6044
Registration date : 2009-04-21

so whats everybody up to?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: so whats everybody up to?    so whats everybody up to?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:56 am

I know BBIQ takes teams from puerto rico, how do they feel about India?
Back to top Go down
http://lsrobotics.blogspot.com
Jeff L
Minister of Silly Walks
Minister of Silly Walks
Jeff L

People Skills : 6568
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: so whats everybody up to?    so whats everybody up to?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:27 am

rdubard wrote:
jeeves_m_d wrote:
(Anyone know any popular event that occur between April and September?)

Early reports are that BotsIQ (from now on I'm gonna call it that instead of "Nationals" for obvious reasons) will be at the Miami Beach Convention Center sometime in April. There is a meeting of the local teams (not directly connected to BotsIQ, but since Nola is gonna be there the questions naturally get asked) this Thursday night, so I should have more unofficial info by then.

And my updated status-the 3lb billet wedge turned out nice. That kid has potential. He will probably take it to GCRS in November. The team is back in school and preparing for our recruitment kickoff. The plans and tests for the disc/vac 15 are moving slowly but steadily--at least 4 students have pledged to get it done. And of course my Seniors want to build another 120 drum bot (like the world needs more of those). My plans to make a 3lb version of MooMoo have been indefinitely tabled. . .

I think I saw the beginnings of their drum robot idea this summer. Personally I'd say they should focus on making Cholo even better, but that's just me.

Today might be the day I get all my waterjetting & milling done on my antweight. It's going to be a close one, but hell or high water this thing is going to Dragon*con.
Back to top Go down
RC TTwins

RC TTwins

People Skills : 5148
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: so whats everybody up to?    so whats everybody up to?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:13 pm

Just started college about 2 weeks ago now i have all this free time going to start working on designing 3ld but who knows me and my brother are going to pti for electrical engineering so other then all the homework its been fun.. Boy do i miss bots it makes me sad to think it might be over for me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so whats everybody up to?    so whats everybody up to?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

so whats everybody up to?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2