Battlebots
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlebots

A new forum for battlebots enthusiasts, competitors, and fans.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inBuilders DB

Battery packs will not balance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
saylor23

People Skills : 4877
Registration date : 2011-04-15

Battery packs will not balance Empty
PostSubject: Battery packs will not balance   Battery packs will not balance I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 8:24 pm

We have made three 5 cell packs of a123's, one pack charges and will balance fine the other two, will charge but not balance, made all the same, any suggestions, we get errors on the charger, cell not connected proper, voltage too high, voltage too low, hi-tec x4 charger, any suggestions, We are so confused at this point, do you plug the red or the black side into the balance board???? They are fine if you unplug balance plug, can get no amps if plug is in????
Back to top Go down
Alex P. HASD Bots
great contributor
great contributor
Alex P. HASD Bots

People Skills : 5011
Registration date : 2011-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Battery packs will not balance   Battery packs will not balance I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 11:44 pm

check wire configuration on your balance plug, we had same problem, and my team played around with them a bit and now they work
Back to top Go down
saylor23

People Skills : 4877
Registration date : 2011-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Battery packs will not balance   Battery packs will not balance I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 12:53 am

you mean on the balance lead? are you re-attaching? not sure what playing around means
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battery packs will not balance   Battery packs will not balance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battery packs will not balance
Page 1 of 1