Battlebots
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlebots

A new forum for battlebots enthusiasts, competitors, and fans.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inBuilders DB

Car key bowl at parties with alcohol

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Camden W
big contributor
big contributor

People Skills : 4891
Registration date : 2011-04-10

Car key bowl at parties with alcohol Empty
PostSubject: Car key bowl at parties with alcohol   Car key bowl at parties with alcohol I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 5:27 pm

I'm doing this alcohol survey thing for college, and I just happened to think of this.
(Alcohol is the most disgusting thing I have ever tasted in my life. Don't drink.)

What if, instead of having just a bowl, it was an armored box with separate storage bins for each set of keys, where a key was placed in a slot, a unique code was entered, and the only way to get the key back was to enter the same code, then pass a short game using a touchscreen (touch the randomly-spawning circles) to prevent any drunks from accessing their keys?
Back to top Go down
Evan Steeves
great contributor
great contributor

People Skills : 5090
Registration date : 2011-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Car key bowl at parties with alcohol   Car key bowl at parties with alcohol I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 6:40 pm

drunks around here just walk to parties. but its an interesting idea.
Back to top Go down
rdubard
mega contributor
mega contributor

People Skills : 5903
Registration date : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Car key bowl at parties with alcohol   Car key bowl at parties with alcohol I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:07 pm

Evan Steeves wrote:
drunks around here just walk to parties. but its an interesting idea.

Reminds me of the small town my college was in--VERY few fatalities from drunk driving. On the other hand, pukey sidewalks, quite a bit of vandalism. Alcohol often does not bring out the best in humanity.

Patent a USB device just as you have described, but do NOT offer it as anything more than a party game--dont wanna get sued, y'know.
Back to top Go down
Evan Steeves
great contributor
great contributor

People Skills : 5090
Registration date : 2011-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Car key bowl at parties with alcohol   Car key bowl at parties with alcohol I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:42 am

Ah yes the legal stuff good point!

and i agree the alcohol does bring out the stupid in the majority of people around here.
Back to top Go down
turtle
big contributor
big contributor

People Skills : 5014
Registration date : 2010-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Car key bowl at parties with alcohol   Car key bowl at parties with alcohol I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 4:34 pm

I have never been to a party where people put their keys in a bowl, in my experience someone to drunk to drive and tries to anyway ends up with their keys wrestled away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Car key bowl at parties with alcohol   Car key bowl at parties with alcohol I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Car key bowl at parties with alcohol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battlebots :: General Discussion-
Jump to: