Battlebots

A new forum for battlebots enthusiasts, competitors, and fans.

HomeCalendarFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog inBuilders DB

Share | 

HELP ME!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
basher bot

People Skills : 1726
Registration date : 2013-03-10

PostSubject: HELP ME!!!!!!    Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:05 am

HI i am making a little battle bot now i am not doing it very pro like but i am using and old Rc car and i am gonna make the metal boy for it and its going to o be good one problem i dont have the remote for it how do i reconnect a new remote for it i mean the thing isnt very good its a junk car i really cant afford parts id love to get some old scrap and junk parts any one doesnt want even from torn up battle bots i really need help my bots name is basher and i hope this thing works out if not i am screwed and i need a bot in a few days for my completion and i dont know what to do can some one help me

the reason i am using this Rc car is because i cant get parts where i am from and i dont have any friends that can help with this can any one help me send me some scraps and junk parts
Back to top Go down
basher bot

People Skills : 1726
Registration date : 2013-03-10

PostSubject: reply    Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:08 pm

no its not so its gonna be hard great.... i dont have money for parts i went threw trash to get all of this and just random things given to me i dont have any money to spend this would be my first bit was at least........
Back to top Go down

HELP ME!!!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battlebots :: Bots :: Technical help-
Jump to: