Battlebots
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlebots

A new forum for battlebots enthusiasts, competitors, and fans.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inBuilders DB

Kitbots.com

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cody
2000+ club
2000+ club
Cody

People Skills : 7813
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Kitbots.com Empty
PostSubject: Kitbots.com   Kitbots.com I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:10 pm

Pete from team rolling thunder asked me if there were any BotsIQ forum that he could advertise his new website and i told him i would post a link here. He is not so much trying to advertise the SS1 kit on here but he wanted to throw out the option of his motor mounts and range of motors.
www.kitbots.com
this is his original post
Quote :
Team Rolling Thunder are proud to announce the opening of our new fully functional web store at www.kitbots.com
We are starting small and will be focusing on items that make bot building easier. With that in mind we have developed mounting blocks for Harbor Freight type gearboxes and motors. We are also in negotiations with a cordless drill manufacturer in China to buy 9.6v and 18v volt speed 550 and 30v Speed 700 motor/gearboxes direct. These combined with the new mounts should provide an excellent alternative to existing products. The drill motors will be stocked items but most other items will be built to order until we can build up stock.
For those items typical delivery will be in 21 - 28 days from order.

If you find any problems with how the site functions please let me know.
I am also interested in supplying other peoples designs and parts for a small percentage of sales price.

Pete
Back to top Go down
Will Bales
ULTRA contributor
ULTRA contributor
Will Bales

People Skills : 6164
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Kitbots.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitbots.com   Kitbots.com I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 12:31 am

It's too bad, I just think the problem here is that nobody uses the drill motors anymore..
Back to top Go down
Cody
2000+ club
2000+ club
Cody

People Skills : 7813
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Kitbots.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitbots.com   Kitbots.com I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 12:44 am

from the post ive seen rjw does
Back to top Go down
rjw
Chief Bottle Washer
Chief Bottle Washer
rjw

People Skills : 7766
Registration date : 2009-03-31

Kitbots.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitbots.com   Kitbots.com I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:04 am

Cody Harris wrote:
from the post ive seen rjw does

We haven't yet, but we picked up a few hf drillmotors, so I expect that a few house bots might use them in the near future, but probably not any of the kitbots stuff...but who knows.
Back to top Go down
http://www.R2RCR.com
Sponsored content

Kitbots.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitbots.com   Kitbots.com I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kitbots.com
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battlebots :: Bots :: General Discussion-
Jump to: