Battlebots
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlebots

A new forum for battlebots enthusiasts, competitors, and fans.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inBuilders DB

Battery Question - LiFePo4

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Riggz

Riggz

People Skills : 4780
Registration date : 2011-03-30

Battery Question - LiFePo4 Empty
PostSubject: Battery Question - LiFePo4   Battery Question - LiFePo4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 12:36 am

We have been using the NiMh cells for our bot the poast two years. I was curious to see if anyone has used the LiFePo4 batteries before? I need something that can deal with a high amp draw due to the use of a mamba monster 2650kv. We melted our old battery but I thought it was due to it being from bad cells. Would LiFePo4's be a better alternative for finals if I can get the money?
Back to top Go down
Riggz

Riggz

People Skills : 4780
Registration date : 2011-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Battery Question - LiFePo4   Battery Question - LiFePo4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 1:08 am

What about this one ? http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__26054__ZIPPY_Flightmax_4200mAh_4S2P_30C_LiFePo4_Pack_USA_Warehouse_.html
Back to top Go down
JBOCASH

People Skills : 3748
Registration date : 2014-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Battery Question - LiFePo4   Battery Question - LiFePo4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 3:19 pm

We use those batterys and he work great for us. Just make sure to follow standared lipo mantence o they'll bloat.
Back to top Go down
Cody
2000+ club
2000+ club
Cody

People Skills : 7783
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Battery Question - LiFePo4   Battery Question - LiFePo4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 1:48 am

you guys pick batteries with enough capacity for an entire match?! haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battery Question - LiFePo4   Battery Question - LiFePo4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battery Question - LiFePo4
Page 1 of 1