Battlebots
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlebots

A new forum for battlebots enthusiasts, competitors, and fans.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inBuilders DB

How it works...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jeeves_m_d
ULTRA contributor
ULTRA contributor
jeeves_m_d

People Skills : 6052
Registration date : 2009-04-21

How it works... Empty
PostSubject: How it works...   How it works... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:20 am

This is category is supposed to one huge and major cad library for everyone on this forum. If you have a model of any popular bot pieces or pieces that you feel could useful Please upload them to the web and post the link in the respective topics... if you would like to put a part on here but don't feel like uploading to the web for whatever reason you can just send the part files my way and i will upload them for you. There are only 2 rules that i see are important. Please make sure that all files are accurate both dimensionally and weight wise. if they are not either correct them or make a side not next to the link explaining any imperfections. we don't want any ones bots being over weight or not fitting together because they got a bad file here. The second rule is that Site you source... i know this may sound stupid, but even in cad work you have to give credit where credit is due. So if you made them put down you name. if you found them online put down the name or atleast the site address. I hope everyone here can contribute to this.
Back to top Go down
http://lsrobotics.blogspot.com

How it works...
Page 1 of 1