Battlebots
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlebots

A new forum for battlebots enthusiasts, competitors, and fans.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inBuilders DB

Spektrum Dx7 - Binding Issue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
saylor23

People Skills : 4887
Registration date : 2011-04-15

Spektrum Dx7 - Binding Issue Empty
PostSubject: Spektrum Dx7 - Binding Issue   Spektrum Dx7 - Binding Issue I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:53 pm

Followed directions to bind...seemed to go well. We can control motors, but the receiver light are always blinking. Is this normal? Or should they be solid?

Using Banebot motors, gearboxes, and speed controllers...and a DC power supply.
Back to top Go down
zwtipp05

People Skills : 5120
Registration date : 2010-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Spektrum Dx7 - Binding Issue   Spektrum Dx7 - Binding Issue I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:02 pm

saylor23 wrote:
Followed directions to bind...seemed to go well. We can control motors, but the receiver light are always blinking. Is this normal? Or should they be solid?

The Spektrum receivers will blink as a sign of having lost power at some point. Sometimes this can happen if the plugging of the batteries produces a momentary power signal for the Rx that is lost before the battery is fully plugged in.
Back to top Go down
rdubard
mega contributor
mega contributor

People Skills : 5942
Registration date : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Spektrum Dx7 - Binding Issue   Spektrum Dx7 - Binding Issue I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 6:55 pm

zwtipp05 wrote:
saylor23 wrote:

The Spektrum receivers will blink as a sign of having lost power at some point. Sometimes this can happen if the plugging of the batteries produces a momentary power signal for the Rx that is lost before the battery is fully plugged in.

I did NOT know that! I was just assuming that you had forgotten to remove the bind plug. . . Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spektrum Dx7 - Binding Issue   Spektrum Dx7 - Binding Issue I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spektrum Dx7 - Binding Issue
Page 1 of 1